torsdag 3 oktober 2013

Nytt med gamla Icon?





Icons "Night of the crime" från 1985 har varit en favorit sedan jag hörde "Raise the hammer" på Rockbox samma år. Minns att jag inhandlade den på Waideles i Göteborg.
Det har länge varit snack om en återförening och rykten har vandrat runt på nätet. Idag skrev radioprofilen Eddie Trunk följande på sin Facebook:

"Spent some time last night in Phoenix with my old friend Dan Wexler and John Aquilino of the band Icon who I loved so much. I actually signed them for a third album when I worked for Megaforce. Crazy cool! And they plan on making a new Icon album with the band´s original lineup including singer Stephen Clifford. Can't wait to see how this progresses and the facility is like nothing I have seen before. Hopefully new music from them next year. Hugely underrated band from the 80s."

Den som lever får se...

/Niclas

Inga kommentarer: