onsdag 19 september 2012

Richie Samboras audition för KISS.
















"I was going to replace Ace when they were looking for a guy," said Sambora. "Well, basically I walked into the audition and they were looking for a guy to like worship them. And I didn't. I just wasn't that guy you know what I mean. So I was like, 'Come on, let's jam. Let's do something.' And they wanna do, 'You better know "Black Diamond."' And I go, 'I don't know it.' I was like, 'Can we just play so you guys can get a sense of what I'm doing? Cause I'm sure I can play your music.' They got upset. "They got a little upset but it was really funny because fast-forwsard a little bit, [Bon Jovi's] first tour in Europe, we opened up for KISS and we laughed about it a lot. "[Gene and Paul] were both pretty cool to me but I think they were taken aback that I wasn't so into them."

/Niclas

Inga kommentarer: